Daikin FTXC20B/RXC20B 2.0kW R32
Heat Pump Low Inverter Wall Mounted is single mini split air conditioning system.
Prices start from £1200 supplied and fitted.
At Crawley HVAC Services we highly recommend Daikin air conditioning units to our customers as they are one of the leading suppliers of heating and cooling solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications in the UK. Their product portfolio comprises a wide range of highly energy efficient climate control systems which can provide the right solution for any application and requirement. Perfect for installation in home or garden offices, bedrooms, larger or irregularly shaped living areas.
The FTXC20B/RXC20B setup may be their entry level unit for Daikin, but this system doesn’t hold any punches, it’s bursting with features, and looks just as good as the high end models, especially with the option of Wi-Fi control.
It has seasonal efficiency values up to A++ in cooling
Its very quiet in operation at 20 dBA
By choosing R32 you can reduce the environmental impact of your AC system by 68% compared to an equivalent R-410A system. The higher energy efficiency of R32 also leads to lower running costs.
Econo mode: Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving
Indoor unit silent operation: “Silent” button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Air filter: Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air
The online controller (optional BRP069B45) can operate your indoor unit from any location in the world with a simple free app, via your local network or internet and enables you to keep an overview on your energy consumption.
Options of either the hand remote (BRC52B66)
or a fixed wall thermostat control (BRC073)
• Powerful mode – This can be selected for rapid heating or cooling: after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the present mode
• Energy saving during standby mode – Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby
• Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops results in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%)
• Fan only – The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature
• Comfortable sleep mode – Increased comfort function that follows a specific temperature fluctuation rhythm
• Vertical auto swing – Possibly to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution
• Auto fan speed – Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature
• Dry programme – Allows humidity level to be reduced without variations in room temperature
• Air filter – Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air
• 24 Hour timer – Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
• Fan speed steps (5 steps) – Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed. Titanium apatite deodorising filter – Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
• Auto cooling-heating changeover – Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature
• Auto-restart – The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure
• Infra-red remote control – Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance
• R32 Refrigerant – Protect the planet by reducing the impact of climate change
If you are looking for Air Conditioning, heating or cooling services in Crawley, Horley, Horsham, Southwater or East Grinstead areas, then please contact Crawley HVAC Services on 07958248040 we are Refcom certified and f-gas qualified.